Sunday, March 06, 2011

JB's hike

Since JB let me have that girls' weekend (and is, truthfully, one of the best husbands and fathers I have ever met), I decided to let him do some "grown-up" hiking for his "solo time" in return. (This was his choice. I offered him a spa weekend but he didn't think that sounded quite as attractive as communing with nature.) Anyways, JB went with two of his friends, and I must admit I was jealous the views. One thing is certain. The area where we live is not the most beautiful. We just aren't huge fans of Adana and its surrounding areas. But drive just 30 minutes, and you can see some gorgeous stuff!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully we can go with a small group of families soon!

I told John that this is the ugliest you'll ever see that place. It was overcast and there were no leaves on the trees. It only gets better.