Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Prayer Requests

Today I have received three different requests for prayer. I can't share most of them, but I do feel the burden to share one item with you.

I have a friend here who is going in tomorrow for her retrieval. This is where they will go in surgically, remove the follicles from her ovaries, and fertilize them. A few days later 1-2 of those will be put back in her uterus.

Please pray for this family this evening. I remember this journey all too well. So many people have success through IVF. While I was not one of them, please pray that they are able to meet their little one ten months from now!

Also, there is a link on the side of my blog for people who want to request prayer -- prayer can be for all things although I am specifically interested in people who want prayer for their adoption and infertility journey.

Please share your own request or take a look at the requests of others by clicking here.

2 comments:

Brittny said...

Will definitely be praying. Just saw the photos of your Cyprus trip and it looked fabulous and beautiful!!!! How amazing that you get to live there and with those women! Tell Stebbs hello!!

Becky said...

Praying for your friends Wendi!