Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rain rain come back another today

We are coming up on our four month anniversary of our move to Turkey.

Four months, and I have seen it rain ONE time. Once.

I miss the rain. That's all I want to say. I just miss smelling and seeing and sleeping through the rain.

Okay, well, actually, I wanted to say a few more things.

Turkey is very much like northern Florida as far as climate goes. No real fall to speak of but the leaves are falling and the temperature changing.

When it comes to daylight, it is very much like Minnesota. Gets dark way early this time of year. By 5pm you are inside for the night. In the summer the days are incredibly long. I am not sure why places like Turkey and Minnesota observe daylight savings time. Doesn't make much sense to me.

There. Turkey weather in a nutshell.

No comments: