Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Friends

There have been lotsa kiddos hanging around the Kit. home recently.

I hosted co-op at my house on Monday this week. Here are Caleb, Elijah, and a very bored Isaac. :) "Sarahbee" (we've given all the Sarah's nicknames) was my helper. The co-op is working out so perfectly for all of us. You get three hours free babysitting. It's delightful. And the boys get to play with their friends. And I get to talk with Sarahbee. It's good all the way around. Especially when the kids are so well-behaved as they were on Monday.


Last night we had Angelica and her kiddos over for dinner as her hubby Dan has had to work late recently. We let them watch a bit of Mary Poppins. You can tell how enthused Elijah is about this. He has no worries that he is blocking the "big boys" from watching. He has to see Mary! That's Noah in the back with Isaac.

In other news:
  • Today is Tuesday. Hatice is cleaning today. I love Tuesdays.
  • We are dog-sitting for Nick and Kristy's pups until they return from the States. We are anxious to FINALLY have Kristy back on Base after the delivery of her little Jonah back in the U.S.
  • The weather here is still quite warm. The evenings and early mornings drop into the 60's, but in the middle of the day, shorts are still on the agenda. I thought the weather would be more like northern Florida here but so far, it's definitely more on-par with Southern Florida. We are also (supposedly) in the rainy season right now. There has been no rain to speak of. I miss the rain!
  • Stebbins and her fam has been DOWN AND OUT with the stomach bug. We thank the Lord that (1) they are better and (2) we didn't get it!


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Tuesday is my cleaning day too! How I love Tuesdays!!! Enjoy the clean while you can.