Saturday, November 20, 2010

Indestructible ball

I have this neighbor. She got her dog one of the "indestructible" balls. Scrubs always wants to play with the balls that the boys have out, but I always have to tell him no because if he gets his mouth around it one time, it's popped and no good anymore.

But not with the "indestructible" ball. It's too big for him to get his mouth around. Too hard to puncture it with a nail.

I think Scrubs likes it, but I am not really sure. I think it's more a combination of frustration and excitement all rolled into one. You have got to listen to him on this video. Poor dog is going out of his mind. We may have to only bring this out for special occasions. The whole neighborhood is effected by this toy.

And did you know a dog could bark with his mouth open? Now you do.

4 comments:

The Mac's House said...

Oh Scrubby! My dogs won't even play with theirs at all. If it doesn't fly thru the air with ease and able to be caught in the mouth they won't play with them. Ours lays around in the yard.

Scrubs sounds like he really is very excited about it.

Carrie said...

That is hilarious. I had heard about those but never got one because other balls that claim to be indestructible are usually ruined the first day I bring them home. May have to try that one!

(And my dog was freaking out about Scrubs' whining/barking. Couldn't figure out where it was coming from and he wanted to play too!)

Carrie said...

Okay, where'd you get it? I see a bunch - The Almost Indestructible Ball, The Indestructible Ball... which one is it?

miss fluffy said...

it is the almost indestructible ball... and it is awesome! my dalmatian also destroyed everything... the black kong and nylabone were the only toys that took longer than 5 minutes to break. we went through a kong and nylabone about every 6 months, but we only had to buy one indestructible ball! we did have to limit playtime, though, because he became so obsessed with it. oh, and don't kick it... being indestructible makes them pretty dang hard. =)