Monday, September 13, 2010

Congratulations Tara

My heart is not only with infertility and women. It's also with the single woman. I may have wanted children badly. But I often reflected on a woman who had not met a spouse. She wanted childrend and a spouse.

Tara was one of those friends. One of those friends whom I knew wanted so badly to meet "Mr. Right" but just kept happening upon a relationship that wasn't "quite" right.

Until now.

Tara, I'm so happy for you.

And yes, I plan to say, "I told you so" as often as I would like.

I so hope, somehow, I can be at your wedding. I'm bubbling over with excitement.

4 comments:

Joy Z said...

Very sweet news!

:-) said...

That makes two of us. And I already kinda said "I told you so" when we spoke on the phone the other day :-)
She is totally deserving. Welcome to (almost) married life Tarawara!!!

Love,

Nicole

Ebby Ray said...

Wendi...Let's go together. Let's crash the party. Selfishly I can go to Tara's wedding and see English all at the same time. :)

TAV said...

Aww- this made me cry. You are so sweet! No dates are set. I would be so honored if you could be there but understand the confines of distance and family...