Sunday, September 12, 2010

Birthdays all around

Joy -- my friend from church when we were at Eglin. She is my age but has six children. Egads! She is one of those women who just exudes the love of the Lord and the grace that Christ extends to all of us. You always feel that Joy is being real with you and that you are "okay" in her book.


My neice Grace who has been as precocious as they come since birth. She is seriously, like twenty-one years old inside that pint size little body. Grace loves people and wouldn't hurt anyone for the world. She has a tender heart and a great personality.


My goddaughter Logan! What a cutie she is. Logan is such a beautiful little girl both inside and out. She is one of those kids that just exudes peace and kindness. Happy Birthday Logan!

1 comment:

Joy Z said...

Thanks Wendi! I am honored to be your friend. You have taught me so much!