Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Ain't this pretty?

I pass this little courtyard each day on my way to work. (There is glass between me and the courtyard thank goodness.) When it is snowing, it is so beautiful, and I always say I should take a picture.

Well it snowed today, bigtime. They were originally saying 2-3 inches but now they are saying 7. JB took this photo for me with his phone and emailed it to me with his phone. I didn't even know this was possible.

How beautiful is this? I actually, will, slightly, miss this when we move.


2 comments:

Jacin said...

I found your blog while hitting the 'next blog' button, and after reading a few entries, see that we share the experience of going through America World for adopting.

While we're still in the early stages (ie: still waiting for the application package), I just wanted to say that we'll say a prayer for you and your family.

Keep on.

Anonymous said...

Josh says...

I will actually miss you posting pictures of snow! That is so sad.

P.S. I told Aunt Linda about the FRIO wallet. I even sent her the picture to send you!

P.S.S. I'm just kidding. I never told Aunt Linda about the wallet.