Thursday, August 11, 2005

Little Logan Rae








Today I wanted to post some pictures of my goddaughter in New Mexico, Logan Rae. Most of you know my bud Kristi Hartley Hunt! She and I were roommates, thrown together our first year at WKU in 1995 (HOLY COW 10 YEARS AGO!) Kristi and I were night and day and really had NOTHING in common except for basketball, however, I can honeslty say that 10 years later, she is one of my very dearest friends!

Our third year of college (I think it was third year -- I really can't remember), Kristi met Lee Hunt and they were married a year after JB and I. Last September they had their first daughter, a gorgeous little girl named Logan Rae. I was so blessed to be asked to be Logan's godmother and flew out for her baptism in November.

I am very excited that Kris and baby Logan are coming out to see me NEXT month -- September. I canNOT wait. Kristi keeps me updated via pictures, but I haven't seen Logan since she was 3 months old.

So here are a few pictures of Logan. You will notice a common theme that cracks JB and I up -- the open mouth! How cute!!!

In our lives, work is very busy for me right now so I am a little stressed out. We just got back from Thursday night Christian Medical Association Bible Study. It's a good Bible Study with a good meal every Thursday.

Also, as a P.S. on this, I will NOT be going in for my blood test tomorrow. We have postponed it until next Tuesday. Please continue to pray that my body is doing the right things when we go in for the test.

No comments: