Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Funnies


In the midst of moving, one of the upstairs bathrooms did not have toilet paper. I told Abigail to grab a roll off the back of the downstairs toilet and bring it upstairs. She looked at me, very confused, and came back with a tiny bit of toilet paper in her hand. "No," I told her. "A whole roll. They are sitting on the back of the toilet. Just bring me a whole roll." Abigail kept looking very confused and was gone a long time. When she came back, she had the paper in the picture above in her arms. She had brought me the whole roll all righty -- unrolled.

*****

Sidge: "Mom, I think friends are more important than hair."
Me: "You do? Why?"
Sidge: "Well hair just isn't that important."

*****

Sidge: "This is my gluteus maximus."
Me: "That's right."
Sidge: "It's the largest muscle in our body."
Me: "Yep."
Sidge: "It's a nicer word than butt or bottom."
Me: "Sure is."
Sidge: "Too-kus is another nicer way to say it."

*****

Standing in his kitchen, pouring his milk, Sidge had a look of complete amazement cross his face.
Sidge: "Abigail, we live on a farm now! We don't have to buy our milk! We can get it from the cows."
Abigail: "Yeah."
Sidge: "So we can have chocolate milk without buying it."
Abigail: "But where do we get the chocolate?"
Sidge: "Well, we have to buy it. But not the milk!"

No comments: