Monday, September 15, 2014

Final Offer?

The owners of the farm we went to buy have been going back and forth with us. We make an offer and they make a re-offer. Yesterday, we made what we think might be a final offer! JB hired a casual friend to do an overview of the land just to make sure that John wasn't missing anything. The friend thought it was a great location to set up a permaculture farm. So ... now we wait a little bit more. But most likely, this week, we should know if we are buying this place! Stay tuned!

No comments: