Sunday, September 11, 2011

September 11, 2011

I thought that this email, received from a blog reader, was a perfect way to remember a grave day in our nation's history. Please take the time to thank those individuals sacrificing their lives for their country. I especially want to thank Philip and Joia who are finishing up a deployment right now.


I was going to comment on your blog, but I couldn't find an appropriate spot for it. I just wanted to say to JB, and to you and your family, Thank You. I keep the military in my heart everyday, as a daughter of a career Navy man and the mother of a son trying desperate to go to the Air Force Academy in 2 years. I just felt like on Today, September 11, 2011 it would be a good time to actually tell those people I "know" in the U.S. Armed forces, JB, thank you for your sacrifices, for your willingness to share you knowledge and your strength and for giving of yourself so that our children will open their eyes on a world free from fear. Wendi &kiddos, thank you for sharing your father/husband with the country so that he can help to guide not only you but all of us, thank you for sacrificing the comforts of home so that he may do his job halfway around the world without having to be alone and thank you for sharing your journeys (travels, infertility, adoption, birth and the joys and struggles of being a mom). You will never know how much you have touched the lives of so many around the world, maybe this email will let you know about one family in South Carolina who has felt blessed to have found your blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was a beautiful letter!
YES thank you five!!
love Tante Jan