Monday, May 10, 2010

My basket!

Here is the basket I won from Moody radio in their Mother's Day contest. They asked for me to take a picture with both boys and the basket when it arrived from South Florida via Joni. Pretty amazing that just two years ago I thought I may never be a Mom.

I hope that this provides encouragement for those of you who wonder if your day will ever come. It doesn't always work out the way it did for me, but as those of you have followed my blog now, we never saw this life coming our way either.

My Uncle Ed, when he came to visit last week said it pretty appropriately when he stated: "Geez ... last time we came to visit you guys you didn't even have a dog!" No joke.

I also thought that this picture captures the reality of my everyday. Lotsa craziness!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness does Elijah have a "bowl" cut? Too cute!

Ebby Ray said...

Wendi...Ronnie and I say yes. We can help you here in Rochester. Let's us know what to do and we will.

Anonymous said...

Hello Isaac and Elijah,
Say, what is that song you're singing in this picture? From your facial expressions, I would say it's opera! I think I hear it...Nessun Dorma? Oh my goodness, YES!!
Grandpa G