Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Stolen pictures!

All right so I felt pretty bad that between Tara, Lesley, and me, we managed to get ZERO pictures of the happy couple on their wedding day. Can you believe that? Thank goodness for Facebook. I stole a few of these photos from an album on Ajit's Facebook page.

Picture of the church.


Jeny changed into a beautiful sari for the reception.


A picture of the happy couple (just for you Joia).


Bride with flowergirls and bridesmaids. Beautiful bridesmaid dresses. I was impressed that the wedding party was able to stand at the altar for the entire hour and a half or so that the wedding took place. I was even more impressed when I noticed that one of them was probably seven months pregnant! Yikes!

Jeny in her wedding dress.

3 comments:

Joia said...

Thanks, Wendi! =0) These are Gorgeous! Yay for Facebook!

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

BEAUTIFUL pics. Thanks for sharing! :) Glad y'all had a good trip!

Jess said...

Oh my goodness what a beautiful wedding party! I love the dresses the bridesmaids have on! And the bride is beautiful!!