Monday, June 29, 2009

Last bits on film

Joanie and Bri left early this morning. What a wonderfully fantastic visit we had! I can't say enough about what a good time we had and what a blessing it was to have company for the end of a really long week for JB. Here are some closing shots!

Isaac with his milk and doggie right when he got up in the morning. This doggie usually has to stay in his crib and is only for when he is sleeping, but I think he talked Joanie or Bri into getting it out for him! :)


I think Scrubs thinks it is way too early for a photo.

The simplest things make great toys.


Isaac trying to put on his own shoe.

Another shoe shot.

We had breakfast at Big City Bistro. Me and Joan.

Me and Bri before breakfast.

Love this pic of my guys before breakfast.


Isaac and Bri having a talk in the pool.


Elijah doing the swim thing.

This pic is a little blurry due to fog on the lens. But here's the closest we could manage to one of both boys.
I plan to write more on the visit with Bri later, but for now, I need to start getting ready for Keith, AD and Charleigh's arrival on Wednesday!

No comments: