Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Graduation Madeline!

Saturday afternoon was spent celebrating my cousin Madeline's graduation from high school. Well it was more than the afternoon. We were at Bob and Linda's house from about 2pm until close to 8! It was wonderful to see so much family. When I get home I'll be sure to tell you more about it and post some photos. However, I'm getting ready to head out to breakfast with my friends Kelly and Holly so I don't have much time for blogging.

In the meantime, check out Joia's blog where you can see what JB and Isaac did while we were away yesterday.

I leave tomorrow morning bright and early to head back to Eglin. I'll be sure to download my pictures when I return.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Thanks for the recommendation! I've been looking for some good books to read over the summer break - just ordered it on Amazon!