Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Brothers on film

I know some of you aren't interested in videos. But for those of you who are, here are some videos I took yesterday while we waited for JB to get home from work. As always, these are mostly for the Gramas, Joanie, and Bri! I usually send them an email with the links, but most of these had some fun stuff in them that I thought a few other people might be interested in as well. Enjoy (if you want)!

Boo Miami A video depicting our feelings for the University of Miami -- you really get to hear Isaac trying to talk in this video.

Isaac vs. the camera Proof of why filming with Isaac is never easy.

Wrestle Mania JB and Isaac take on the living room!

Twinkle Twinkle Duckie Isaac and Elijah playing on the floor.

Elijah goes right . . . again My attempts to get Elijah to look left, roll left, be left . . . foiled again.

Good Sharing This is my favorite video featuring Isaac intent on giving and taking over and over and over again.

1 comment:

Gramma Di said...

So fun! Good lunch time entertainment! Thank you!