Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Our Father



Thank you to the couple of people who sent this to me, most saying that they thought of us and the China daughter we will one day bring home. Isn't she the cutest little girl ever?

In other news, JB has begun cutting his own hair! This is probably going to save us about $20 a month since he has to get his hair cut every 2-3 weeks. Go JB! It takes him awhile, but he's doing a good job. I know most of the other wives cut their husbands' hair. JB and I briefly talk about this. Ultimately, my lack of perfectionism pushed JB into purchasing a full length mirror to do it himself. I'm very okay with B+ work. This didn't give JB a warm, fuzzy feeling when he thought about me cutting his hair. So he's doing it himself.

More news? After JB and I both lying on top of Scrubs with every bit of our weight, his staples are out. :) Who needs to take their pup to the vet to get staples removed?! The actual process didn't hurt him at all, but he wasn't thrilled with the whole idea. JB has been talking to one of his fellow interns who used to be a vet. She is helping us try a few things to treat the ear infection he has gotten from the antibiotics/cone-wearing. We are hoping we can treat this without a trip to the vet as well.

Thirdly, our dossier is in transit. Please pray that it arrives safe and sound into the hands of our family coordinator sometime tomorrow.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video is soo precious! I love how she says "Hallowed"! =)

I meant to tell you- the laughing baby link you posted yesterday as Hilarious!! I had Keenan watch it... and he was interested, but Completely expressionless the entire time!! How funny is That??

Anonymous said...

Do you remember me cutting your hair in High School?

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

No I don't!?!? When did you do that?!?!

Anonymous said...

Wendi, thank you for sharing this video. It made my day! I smiled through the whole thing, watching her sing!
Lauren

Anonymous said...

Was Leina doing an April fool's thing?

Anonymous said...

I don't know when exactly....I just remember doing it at your house...must not have been a good cut! :)

Anonymous said...

No, not an April fools joke! Neither was taping everything down in her room for her birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

These videos are so sweet. Makes me want to squeeze them all.