Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Eight days . . .

Eight days to due date. EIGHT days!!!! One week and one day.

Honestly, I have NOTHING else to blog about. I have tried to come up with something else but there just is nothing else. Everyday is spent just thinking, praying, waiting, hoping, yearning, panicking, hoping etc., for Isaac. We've known he was coming for nearly nine months and yet this last few weeks has felt like an ETERNITY. Our projects are done. Our list of things to do is done. We are ready for him to get here. C'mon little man! Time to make your grand entrance. The hits on my blog have picked up quite a bit too so I'd imagine a lot of you are checking in more frequently, anxious to hear the news.

For now, we wait . . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm watching and waiting for your blog to finally say, "IT'S TIME!".
Linda

Anonymous said...

nope, definitely not checking the blog every hour. not me.

Amy T. S. said...

Yep - checking, checking!

Anonymous said...

i am a calm, practical aunt....so why i am i crawling out of my skin... :)
xoTante jan

Anonymous said...

I check afew times a day...:):):)We are not anxious!!!NO not us!!! ha! Come on little man...time to meet EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! Love Ya, prayers for all, NG