Sunday, April 13, 2008

Odds and Ends

This a post that I am not going to attempt to "congeal". In fact, I am going to embrace its lack of "congeal-ity" wholeheartedly.

Here is a photo my mom sent me last night. These are the gifts still waiting for me in her dining room in Fort Lauderdale. When I showed this photo to JB, he said, "Okay. You are right. We need a mini van." I told him!


Yesterday, I watched William for a few hours while Tif ran some errands. When she came back, we informed her she was staying for dinner (a relief to her but disappointment for the bowl of cereal she was planning on eating.) JB made a great Indian dinner and then after eating, decided to take a break on the couch. William had other ideas:






At this end of this game, JB jumped out from under the pillows -- not only scaring William but scaring his mother as well! :)

And what lack of congealed blog would be complete with a video of my dog-best-friend. I finally got a decent video of Scrubs' favorite game in the whole, wide world. The thing he would do every minute of the day if we allowed it. "Play" means only one thing to Scrubs: chase the flashlight. He's been doing this since he was about five months old and shows no sign of letting up anytime soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cole thinks this should be on America's Funniest Home Videos.

Deanna said...

Hey Girl,

It has been forever since I read your blog! And since Ebby wrote a comment, I will also let her know that I read her blog too..DUDE, it was awesome! And no, I WILL NOT give you ANYTHING for saying that! I am so excited to see you all this summer! I miss you all terribly!

Anonymous said...

Scrubby is so funny!!!! But he is also VERY handsome!! Look at that FACE!!!!!How could anyone not love that FACE!!

WOW!! Look at all the GIFTS!!!!! Isnt it just so amazing the generosity and love of friends and family!!!?? Sooooooo many people just so thrilled for you guys!!Cant wait for the news! :) N

Ryan & Katie Myhre said...

Hi Wendi and John! Ryan and I are sending bunches of "getting ready" thoughts and prayers your way:) Isn't it crazy that all 4 of us are anxiously awaiting healthy little baby boys in the next few weeks....what a blessing!!!! We are thinking of you as we, too, try to prepare for this amazing life change. Hugs, K and R

Anonymous said...

oh scrubby is so cute!! hehe thats funny! I have never seen a dog do that! take care!
kristin

Anonymous said...

Okay...I admit that he is one cute dog. I think he and I would be friends. I love the flashlight too...ask Ebby and the kids.