Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Nursery video

Here is a video of the nursery. Somehow I managed to get five hours of work done today AND get all our new things put away in the room. It looks so beautiful! The picture that I zoom in on was a gift from JB's sister Katie for Christmas. JB got it framed for me while I was gone. It says: "In my dream he told me to hold the secret of his birth safe and teach him when he forgot."



I also spoke with our lawyer, Fritz today. He gave me his cell and home number so that if baby XY comes when he isn't in office, we can get ahold of him. As soon as labor is for sure, he wants to know.

We are also waiting for confirmation that our dossier is on the way to China. It's an exciting week!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so beautiful! What a perfect little room to bring your precious baby boy home to! =)

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! The nursery is GORGEOUS!!!!!! What a wonderful, warm, loving place to bring your little guy home to!!! I can just picture you there now, rocking in the chair, singing songs to him!The quilt on the wall is perfect and I love that picture from Katie!! Wont be long now!!!!I can hardly wait!!NG

Anonymous said...

Yea Wen! It is beautiful!!!! You are pretty amazing and all you accomplished! mom

Rachel and Hans said...

i LOVE it! way to go on the finishing touches, john!

Anonymous said...

It looks great!! It's so precious. I know little XY will love it!!Jaime

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That is going to be one lucky little guy! John did a great job on the room!
It's beautiful!!
I'm getting excited for you!!
Cheryl

Iturblog said...

Awe how precious! Great job on the room John! I am so happy for you two and can hardly wait for you to meet your little boy! God is so kind!

Anonymous said...

Doctor, Cook and now Painter! Is there anything this man can't do?!

:)
Linda

Tara said...

What a great room. :) Nice job!

Anonymous said...

wow! i love the room! it's so cute! that picture frame you zoomed in on...i remember when i first saw that and you explained that to me! now the only thing missing in that room is the baby!!

yuan family said...

The nursery is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Aww Wen, it's so cozy and warm in there...What a perfect little place to be loved...