Thursday, May 31, 2007

SMOOTH (a quick note from JB)

Wendi is sleeping soundly on the Ray's couch right now, and I am over at the school since Wendi (in her semi-drugged out valium state 0f mind) made me promise to do a quick post.

The procedure went extremely smooth this morning. Not one problem. We arrived as scheduled. Wendi got her new favorite snack (Valium) and took a trip to her happy place. We went down to the O.R. Three sticky-babies were waiting for us. The procedure was a breeze. (let me interrupt myself by saying that we were all expecting a bit of a battle here. This "procedure" - placing a narrow, flexible, plastic tube through wendi's "corkscrew cervix" (as the docs have dubbed it) and into her uterus - has taken between 15 and 45 minutes each time we have gone in for it. Today it took approximately 7 seconds.) The three sticky-babies were dropped in place, and Wendi was brought back to her room for an hour snooze. Then we went and picked up some Greek food and ate it back at the Ray's.

Now the waiting begins... yeah!

That's it for now.

Goodbye.

8 comments:

crazystegmamaof4 said...

Praise the Lord that the procedure went SO WELL! That is awesome news! I've had you on my heart and in my prayers all morning and will continue to be praying as the big wait starts. Praying for those sweet babies to take a nice 9 month rest in Wend's womb :) Love you guys! Thanks for the update, John! Hugs, Kel :)

Anonymous said...

So thankful for an easy time this time!! Paryers and more prayers for wonderful news!Love ya, Grandma Gritz :)

Gabbs said...

Woot woot! Glad the procedure went so smoothly. I'm praying for y'all.

<3 ya

Anonymous said...

You have many prayers, including Tyler's. He said it on his own because he has heard us. Faith of a child....:) Love, Sarah

Anonymous said...

me and the five gals in my covenant group were praying for you yesterday morning together Wen and John.
And all will be praying thru this week.
love Tante Jan

Anonymous said...

All right! I'm so happy that things went so smoothly!

AW said...

Awesome news! I am praying today that Wendi feel good and that the three sticky babies STICK!!! Yay!

Doctor Yaolin said...

Hi Wendi and John,
I am so glad to hear it didn't take so long this time. I hope it works!
Have a safe move!
Love,
Yaolin