Monday, May 14, 2007

Hu-rah

Well folks, all is well in the Kit. house tonight.

I got the call around 3:30. My bloodwork came back perfect. We are moving forward! I will continue taking my shots each morning and will start my new medication tomorrow morning as well.

I cannot begin to express to you the relief at hearing the nurse say those words. I get so used to bad news that it is hard to remember that sometimes the news can be good.

Please continue to pray that my body responds properly. May 31st is currently a go!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS. so happy for you guys!

crazystegmamaof4 said...

You made my day, Wen!!! I was just checking the ol' blog to see if you had any good news! Been thinking/praying for ya' all day, my friend! Awesome, awesome news! I am elated! We'll keep praying! Hugs and More Hugs, Kel :)

TAV said...

Yay for good news! :)

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! N&T

AW said...

Fabulous news!!!