Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Graduation Gathering

After the graduation and reception on Saturday, we had a small "gathering" for five of the graduates: Dave, Lesley, Tara, Ajit, and JB.

I have to say that this could NOT have taken place as smoothly as it did without Kristen's help. She offered to basically do, everything, so that I could spend time with my parents. She made fantastic desserts including graduation "capped" cupcakes and little airhead taffy with the photos of each graduate as mementos. Thank you SOOOO much Kristen. You blessed me so much.

I also have to thank the Rays who opened up their backyard to us despite a flood in their basement that morning. Their kids worked hard to get the place ready for the party! The Ray family is so good to us, and I will really miss them.

I also want to thank Ajit's mom who helped prepare food for the group. It was AMAZING and SOOOO good. Don't get me wrong, I love my mom and mom-in-law, but next to them, Ajit may have the sweetest mom in the world. She is awesome!

Anyways, here are some pictures from the day:

Tara and Ebby (with Ebby in typical Ebby style)


Friends

JB and his dad

Hans with a gift from Rachel -- not so sure about this.



The party favors Kristen made. Each graduate had a photo and then on the back, there were details about what it took to get through medical school as the ingredients. She is so clever!


Rachel (left) and Kristen (my hero!)



Veronica (aka "Victoria") and her friend Grace who really helped Kristen a lot with the party. Thanks girls!


Some members of Nicole and the Jones' family


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Wendi~~~~
We love you !