Friday, May 11, 2007

Beardless
















So I know Ajit doesn't really read my blog. That's okay. That also means it is okay that I show you Ajit pre-trip (notice the absence of a beard in the bottom photo) and near the end of our trip in the photo on the top (notice the presence of the beard.) Actually, the beard got even longer after this picture on the right was taken.
Anyways, Ajit came over for dinner on Wednesday night without the beard! It was extremely weird to see him clean shaven. I think, because the beard growth was so gradual for all of us on the trip, that we really didn't notice it that much. But after six weeks, to see him without a beard, was very strange. I think Ajit looks very nice in a beard. However, I think he looks much younger without a beard.

Anyways, speaking of Ajit, last night, JB and Ajit (and me a little) spoke to the Beyond Eden Bible Study about our trip to Nigeria. It is our hope that other medical students decide to visit Faith Alive. One friend of our's, Yemmi (did I spell that right Yemmi?) is already planning to go. She grew up in Nigeria before coming to the states in her early teens. I am hoping others will join Yemmi.

No comments: