Friday, December 01, 2023

Pain

Pain is a peculiar little fellow. When you don’t have pain, you don’t spent much time thinking about non-existent suffering. But when you are in pain, everything else in the world changes colors. Grama just came off a very painful tooth infection. I am battling back spasms after falling against a shelf in the closet. Last night, the pain was so bad. I contemplated driving to the ER. John, who was there, advised me against it. I wouldn’t be able to drive home on meds they gave me and spending the night there wouldn’t be much fun. 

In other hard news, my Uncle Ed had a small stroke which has affected his vision. This seems so unfair. He’s a linguist! He needs his eyes! It’s been a long week for them as they battle through this. I wish so much he could have my eyes. I don’t need them nearly as much. 

Tonight we are attending a performance by Ballet MagnificAt! At Celebration church in Blountville. I’m so excited to have an opportunity to do this! I love Ballet Mag!

No comments: