Sunday, July 03, 2022

Jackson, Mississippi


I am in Jackson, Mississippi. I left on Saturday morning, July 2nd with my friend Jessica and her daughter Bailee. My “niece” Ana is here too. I also brought both my girls, even though just Abigail is dancing. 

I drew the picture above for Ana. She is staying in the dorm, and I know this whole experience is quite scary. We are here for a Ballet Intensive at Ballet Magnificat! It is a Christian ballet company founded by the young boy who played Ricky & Lucy’s son in I Love Lucy. 

Here is a link to the website: 

Ballet Magnificat!


Our group (above) packing up the vehicle the night before. 


Our group in the car on Saturday morning (Raven is joining us)!


Abigail with Bailee on Sunday morning. They will be up on campus from 8:30a-8:30p everyday. Ana is staying in the dorm. We have a very nice AirB&B about ten minutes from campus. 


No comments: