Saturday, May 16, 2020

Happy 29th Birthday to Joni!


I found this video of my kiddos singing "Happy Birthday" to Joni two years ago. Man have they changed a lot in two years. 

Here are a few other special pictures I have found of our Joni:





There's my Mom. There's my mother-in-law. And there is my Joni. These three women will all be "my Mamas" forever. 

She has held a special place in my heart since I was a tiny little baby and they lived next door to my parents. I babysat her son. I stood by when they buried him at seven years old. Then I started babysitting Bri. She was in my wedding. And then she had Isaac, and we became his parents. 

And Joni became a grandparents to my kiddos.

I have learned that there is no problem with extra people who love your kiddos. I'm so honored my kids have three Grama's and that my Mom and mother-in-law have allowed the three of them to equally pour out love on our family.

Happy Birthday Joni. I am so blessed to have you in my life and in the life of my kiddos. I love you!

No comments: