Sunday, February 03, 2019

My Happenin' Hannah

 "I'm always looking to find the beautiful side of my really wild child.Wendi Kitsteiner



I'll never understand how we got a little girl so interested in fashion. It makes me smile and laugh and scratch my head all rolled into one.

My Hannah is truly so ...

fun
spirited
spunky
energetic
witty
wise
creative
silly
loving

and

ex-haust-ing!

Oh my ... does her wild side require me to simply close my eyes and hang on for the ride. 

By the end of the day I sometimes must simply must ask her to not speak anymore. To just sit. In silence. And wait for her Daddy to get home at 7:30pm because the amount of energy Hannah requires is so much more than I have.

(And I have a lot of energy.)

She is a world changer for sure. 

And while I wait for her to grow enough to conquer that world, I am praying for her husband who must be an incredibly strong man to rein in a woman of her caliber. 

My life would be so boring without her. She exhausts me. But I love her more than words can say.

 

No comments: