Saturday, February 09, 2019

NPAC Field Trip (& more!)

 "We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men." Herman Melville

I have said it time and time again on this Blog. I love our homeschool community. I pray it is there to get me through the graduation of each of my kids.

Every Monday for to twenty week semesters, we meet at a local Baptist church, and educate our children in a cooperative. Sidge is in a class called "Snapshots." Each week, the students take a field trip around Greene County (or a speaker comes in). 

This past week they went to the NPAC for some behind-the-scenes fun!





The week before that they got to meet the Greene County Mayor, Kevin Morrison:


How cool is that?! 

Oh and apparently my Sidge asks some very interesting questions. I didn't get any farther than that. Just that he's a good question-asker.

 



No comments: