Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday Funnies

Me: "Sometimes on Valentine's Day, parents get things for kids, but mostly it is a chance for Daddies and Mommies to tell each other that they love each other."
Isaac: "Okay. Well, that's basically disgusting."

*****

Hannah: "I want to do a puzzle."
Me: "Okay. Show me which one."
Hannah: "Okay. Follow me. I'm the leader."

*****

Yesterday Abigail was reflecting on our trip to Disney World and remember that John's brother's girlfriend, Sherrie joined us. She said: "Remember Sherrie. She went to Disney with us?" Can you believe her name is a food?" I realized she was pronouncing it CHERRIE. When I explained she said, "Okay. That makes so much more sense."

*****

We aren't big phone people in our house. I don't really talk about texting much. Or so I thought. Yesterday, Hannah's little German play phone started counting in German.
Hannah: "My phone is calling."
Me: "Who is it?"
Hannah: "It's Joni."
Me: "Oh. She didn't answer. I'm going to text her."

*****

Hannah is standing in her pants and I can see she had an accident.
Me: "Hannah you are not supposed to do pee-pee in your pants."
Hannah: "I actually did the pee-pee in my panties."

No comments: