Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Because of Isaac Sponsors

I am incredibly excited to announce something new to our Because of Isaac (BOI) organization: sponsors! In short, these are individuals or businesses who have agreed to donate a portion of their sales to BOI. For every sale they make through my site, BOI gets some of that money! 

Please click here to check out our sponsors. You can also find a tab for it at the top of this page. I have quite a few individuals who have already expressed interest in participating so I am pretty confident this page will grow quickly over the next days and weeks.

I would sincerely appreciate it if you considered supporting these sponors. It's a great way to help raise money for BOI. I'm especially excited about the FAMILY BIRTHDAYS signs (below) as this was a very popular item in the auction! In addition, the sponsorship through Permier Designs is through a friend from my school days! 

I would also appreciate your prayers for BOI. We are on the verge of making some big decisions in regards to growing our organization and would love for you to pray for us as we try to seek the Lord's direction. We feel him leading us to take this to the next level which would mean the opportunity for many more couples to be featured instead of just a few at a time. We just want to make sure we are doing this HIS way.

$25 of every sale goes to BOI!

50% of all sales go to BOI!

No comments: