Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday K.I.S.S.: Hooded towels for YOU!

Today's Mom K.I.S.S.:
    Hooded towels are for grown-ups too!

    One of my favorite "finds" as a mom was one I discovered all by myself. Maybe after I write this post, I'll come to find out this was such an already-known fact, and I am so behind on the latest info. But either way, it wasn't until I became a mom that I discovered how much I love baby towels ... for myself!

    They are absolutely perfect for putting your hair up in after a shower. You don't put them on yourself like a baby. You put them on backward, with the hooded part at the base of your neck. It pockets all your hair and then spins easily up and out of the way. It is incredibly lightweight, unlike a big, bulky regular towel. They are absolutely perfect!

    I realized that I might be the only one in the WHOLE WORLD who knows this. So I decided to share here. So let's hear it. Anyone else do this? Or anyone else feel incredibly enlightened as I was the first time I realized I was completely wet with no towel and decided to utilize the baby's towel, only to discover a hidden gem?
P.S. have a K.I.S.S idea? Please email them to me at wendi@wendikitsteiner.com!

No comments: