Thursday, April 25, 2013

In the middle of the night

I wake up in the middle of the night every night.

It is a time that I pray a lot. I write blogs in my head. I think of my family and my children and how blessed I am.

I feel so good at this time of the night.

So good that I am tempted to get up and do a bunch of stuff but know that I shouldn't. Know that I need to try to get back to sleep.

Why is it that we have such an easy time trusting the Lord, believing in Him, thanking Him, loving Him, when we feel good?

When morning comes, if I am struggling and not feeling well, I feel like everything gets a bit discolored. I am working on that. Working on praising Him in all things, at all times, in every way.

I'm working on not seeing how I am feeling as anything but a chance to learn! A chance to grow! A chance to add another thing to my belt of things that I can relate to and be there for other women through.

No comments: