Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Funnies

While JB was moving a heavy couch down from the third floor to the first floor.
Sidge: "Daddy, do you want me to help you?"
Isaac: "Sidge, it weighs 1,572 pounds."
Sidge: "Oh. Maybe we should both help you."
*****
Isaac: "Here is some food for your cars to eat."
Sidge: "Yeah. They need some food so that they won't be dead."
*****
Elijah told me that I was, "Erupting him," yesterday. (I think he meant interrupting him.)
*****
We sing a song about the 50 states. At one point it says: "Illinois, Indiana, Iowa thirty-five to go." While practicing our 50 states, Sidge asked me where the State called "35 to go" was
*****
We got a new book on Superman in the mail. While reading it, Sidge told me he wanted to take off his costume. "I want to be Clark Klent," he informed me.

No comments: