- saying ball, mama, babies, dada, and some form of brothers, Scrubby, and Connie.
- trying new words/sounds all the time but none very clear.
- loves to eat everything.
- likes to eat with a spoon by herself (and does a pretty good job -- Aunt Connie taught her.)
- loves her five baby dolls; sleeps with all of them.
- still loves balls.
- throws some very good screaming fits that we are working on.
- walks down a few stairs completely by herself now without falling.
- loves to be outside.
- loves to go on adventures.
- still taking 2 naps.
- drinking milk and juice and water.
- loves her brothers and wants to be just like them and be with them.
- sleeping 7pm-6:30am.
- loves to give hugs, sit on your lap, and be close to you.
So thankful for this little lady in our lives. What a miracle she is.
Post a Comment