Thursday, January 10, 2013

A good day

Today has been a very good day. My morning sickness was much more controlled today, and despite Abigail being under the weather and JB recovering from the same bug, we are doing well. 

I have taken a break from "activities" and am just hanging at the house. I gave up my MOPs duties for at least this month and probably next month and am just taking care of life here at home one day at a time.

Thank you to a friend who sent me this scripture today:


Psalm 91:
Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day."

No comments: