Friday, January 18, 2013

Praise Reports

In a sea of nausea (thank you to everyone who has sent me advice -- trying everything), I praise the Lord for:
  • a bit of sunshine so we could play outside today
  • a great window (9a-2p at least) of good eating and little nausea today
  • a friend to encourage me from afar via computer
  • a friend who lives right around the block with boys to play with (Carla!)
  • a husband who shoulders more load than is humanly possible
  • an aunt who is present and stands alongside me in so many ways
Feeling blessed.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

My only advice is to keep trying different things for the nausea until you find what works for you. For me, watermelon was the only thing that took away my nausea. No idea why this worked, and I haven't heard that from many other people, but it worked for me. There is something out there that will make you feel better, it might just take some trial and error to find what clicks for you.

Anonymous said...

Wendy, I always felt that morning sickness was a way satan tries to take away the joy of bringing a new life into our lives. But in Psalms 23 David tells us that the enemy has to watch as God annoints our head with oil, and watches as it runs down over our body. The oil washes our body over with God's,health,love, joy, happiness, peace , presence, provisions, etc. I do pray that His oil washes over you daily. I also pray that you have the covenant right to live free from morning sickness and that you allow the calm and peace that comes from Jesus to wash over you and releave you from this annoyance. In Jesus name.