Friday, June 15, 2012

Three points of happiness

The top three things that, today, made my day. (In no particular order.)
 
I am happy that we are now only four hours ahead of the East Coast. This means that I can talk to family and friends after they get off of work. It used to be that if I didn't catch them in the morning, before work, I couldn't talk to them all day -- because by the time they got off of work -- I'm asleep. Four hours is sooooo way better than 7.


On my first trip to the Commissary, it was these carts (similar to the ones pictured above) that made my day. These carts will allow me to take all three kids to the grocery store and shop all by myself! Two boys in the car. One girl in the seat of the grocery cart.

(As a side note, I was doing a google search to find an image for this blog, and I found a post from someone who thought these things were totally useless. Ummm ... I think NOT.)



My daughter makes me happy. I snapped this video of her feeding the dog. Just being able to say the words my daughter is unbelievable to me. Abigail is so different from the boys. She is opinionated and knows how to smile and try to get her way.

No comments: