Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Quick Post

We still do not have Internet. Or phone. It should be here Friday. I have a few blogs that I have typed on our laptop which I hope to post soon. Hopefully at Nick & Kristy's prior to Friday if I can swing it.

Things are going fantastically. The kids are adjusting well. Abigail is still trying to find a new sleep rythm. Scrubs is in love with his new home and is enthusiastically greeting the entire community. We are busy unpacking boxes we mailed to ourself. There were a lot of them (I think three dozen so far.)

We are also trying to figure out all the nuances of the house. I mean there is an electric fence, an alarm system, motion detectors, garage doors, keys to everything. It's a lot. John is in-processing each day. We just took a required tour of the Island today with Outdoor Recreation, and I am typing this at an online lab.

Our first shipment of stuff comes on Friday. No word yet on our big shipment or car, but we aren't without anything with a semi-furnished home.

I must say one thing before signing off. People, this is the most beautiful place I have ever seen. Seriously. I hope that my friends and family will come ad visit us here. Our home, the town, the ocean, everything. It is simply breathtaking. It has made leaving Turkey a whole lot easier.

God is cool.

3 comments:

briggsdna said...

So glad to hear you're loving it! We miss you!!

Brittny said...

So excited for you!!! And isn't it awesome when you have a really hard time saying goodbye and God makes your next hello so cool? I love Him for that. : )

Joy Z said...

Yay for a post! I miss reading every morning w/ my cup of coffee. Prayers have been faithfully said for your family. Love to you all!