Friday, November 30, 2007

A random dance through my mind:

  • Happy 9th birthday Cole R!
  • I have updated my "Eglin Visitors" page.
  • The next scheduled visitors are the Wilsons in December.
  • Yay!
  • I haven't seen them in forever.
  • After December, our Eglin B & B is facing great vacancy!
  • We don't have anyone booked again until July 4th of 2008.
  • July 4th weekend: claimed by Keith and AD to get some private baby-spoiling time.
  • Please book a visit.
  • We get lonely easily.
  • Well, I get lonely.
  • JB works a lot.
  • I have lots of conversations with the dog.
  • JB has snuck up on me and heard some of these conversations.
  • That's a little embarrassing.
  • He is sworn to secrecy.
  • Actually, on second thought, I bet we'll have some visitors in May?
  • Actually, I think my best bud Kristi is going to come.
  • She's going to try to be here when we get back from Fort Lauderdale with our new little addition!
  • Yes, the name is still a secret.
  • No, I won't be slipping anytime soon and telling it.
  • Why would a dog want to eat an earring?
  • Actually, I can only assume he ate one.
  • I retrieved the one from the back of his tongue. Ugh!
  • But the other one is nowhere to be found.
  • At least they were cheap earrings otherwise I may have been doing some unpleasant digging!
  • Speaking of dog, he has had an allergic reaction to something.
  • Allergic reaction = Benadryl.
  • Benadryl = calm dog.
  • Three Benadryl a day = very, very calm dog.
  • Wendi's thought = can a dog be on Benadryl for his entire life?
  • Or, more humane thought = could he at least be on Benadryl for his entire "puppy" life?
  • John's answer after consulting with a fellow resident who was previously a vet: possibly.
  • Can you believe that?
  • There's a resident in his program who was already a vet and then decided to be a doctor!
  • There is another resident in his program who is planning on going to vet school after residency.
  • John will NEVER go to vet school.
  • Ever.
  • I can say that with 100% certainty.
  • That certainty is not because JB wouldn't consider vet school.
  • He would.
  • That certainty is because I would not allow him to consider going to vet school or any other school.
  • He's a doctor or he's retired.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the way you dance:)

Anonymous said...

This post made me laugh! Thanks!

I had a classmate who was a MD and then went back to school to be a vet. Just craziness why anyone would want to be in school that long! LOL!

Rachel and Hans said...

funny, wendi! hans would be a multitude of professions, but i, too, draw the line. i don't offer the retirement option, though. you are nicer than me.

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Well, he can't retired until 65!!!

Anonymous said...

Wendi,
this post was so funny! and easy to read and swallow as well!

are you serious? would JB consider Vet school? I mean assuming you don't mind!?

Anonymous said...

I'm just trying out this nickname feature.