Thursday, November 15, 2007

Newlywed Winners

Last night at our weekly "Care Group" (or Bible Study) we played the Newlywed game. The Care Group meets three times a month, and during one of those we work through a chapter in a book on marriage.

Last night, Phil & Joia joined us for a study! They were also there as we played the "Newlywed Game." You all remember that game?! Where the men answer questions while the women are out of the room. Then the women come in and try to guess what the men said. Our version was completely G rated. (I remember when I was younger my parents wouldn't let me watch that show. When I see re-runs, I can see why.)

Anyways, JB and I won!!! We had been married the second longest in the group. (The couple married the longest were our Care Group leaders, and they finished last!) Phil and Joia, the closest to newlyweds in the group finished second. Great job guys!

Have we really been married nine years?! When I tell people this, they are usually shocked. One cool thing is, I used to complain to JB that we were going to be married a decade and still not have children. Now, we'll be married one month shy of our decade when our May baby joins us.

We find out May baby's sex on Wednesday of next week. Hurry up and get here already little one!

No comments: