Friday, June 03, 2016

Friday Funnies

I am always trying to tell the girls that they don't need to be dressed up to be pretty. "The prettiest part is your heart," I say.

Hannah came downstairs and said, "Look at me Mommy. I'm a beautiful princess." She has on a dress up gown and shoes.

"You look beautiful," I said. "But you don't have to wear a dress to be beautiful."

"Yeah," Abigail said. "Mommy said you can even be pretty when you are naked."

*****

I love how Hannah says, "Bay-bing suit" instead of "Bathing suit."

*****

It is a little hard to tell in this picture, but this is Hannah wearing my black sports bra. I was getting her ready for her nap. I took off her shirt, and discovered that she had put this on at some point during the day and then put her shirt back on over it. I found her later the day the exact same way. I have no idea where she found this or when she put it on.

*****

Sidge and Abigail have been spending a lot of time building a "bug hotel" but overnight they had some frog visitors and now it is a "Toad hotel." These two little goobers always crack me up. They are constantly playing so much together and then fighting so much together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you really just call your children "goobers" oh my:)

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Oh yes! I call them that all the time. It's a term of endearment!