Monday, August 22, 2011

Our nine pounder!

Can you believe that I weighed more than Abigail does now when I was born. (She's 9.0 -- I was 9.15!) Can you believe that my brother weighed two pounds more than this little lass? (He was 11.1!) Even Veronica beat Abigail. (She was over 10 pounds.) But we are growing fast now, and I know she'll be changing very rapidly. Thanks to Veronica, we can hopefully continue to document her growth. (Because goodness knows I do not have time to be taking pictures.)





P.S. I have adds on my BLOG that I do not want. Need to ask some of my good blogging buddies how to get them off? Casey? Gabbi? Anyone?

7 comments:

Heather said...

Account > Account Settings > Facebook Ads

... the next step depends on the problem you're having but it's likely clicking on both of the links and selecting "No one" from the drop down menu. Hope that helps!

Gabbs said...

I know you said Facebook but I was thinking you meant your blog since there's a huge honkin' ad on your blog lately. But I guess you really meant facebook, lol.

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

No, I meant my blog. I have adds on my blog below that I don't want. That's what I meant!

grama di said...

So precious!!

Mom said...

YEP! GORGEOUS!! :) N

Jess said...

I LOVE the pics, she is so cute! :D

Faith said...

She is so, so cute:). I just want to squeeze her, lol!