Sunday, August 07, 2011

Mumbo jumbo

I wanted to take a moment to post a few links I think are important:

The first is this link to information about the: Baby Blues. I had no idea these existed and no idea what they were. This is not post-partum depression. It's a hormonal dip that lasts two weeks and then usually resolves itself. I think this is important to make people aware of -- both people having a baby and those supporting them. I do think new moms should have someone around them in the weeks following a birth to help support them if something like this manifests.
The second link is to my Pashminas store on my blog. Remember that the sale of these help raise money for the organization JB and I started lasst year: Because of Isaac.

Speaking of Because of Isaac, please continue to spread the word about this cause. Share the link! Donate! Pray!

Also, I am still wanting to get submissions for: What I want the world to know about ... Would you consider sharing your personal story with readers?

No comments: