Tuesday, August 02, 2011

(Almost) Under One Roof

I cannot wait to see this flag! I cannot wait to hear someone speaking Turkish. I cannot wait to kiss my husband. I cannot wait to hug my boys. I'm going to let Scrubs lick me on the face. I'm going to lay on my sofa and take a nap. I'm going to sit by kitchen counter and eat cereal for dinner. I'm going to stand outside and not complain about the heat. I'm going to hug my friends. I'm going to not be frustrated with the intense security to get onto Base. I'm going to love every single thing about getting to go HOME. Home, right now, is Turkey. It's where my boys are. My dog. My sons. My husband. We need to get the estrogen in Germany over to the testosterone in Turkey asap. Wednesday I will be home! The excitement is beyond anything I can put into words.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you I'm crying!! That is so exciting :)

Joy Z said...

I am on the edge of my seat waiting for "the post"! The one that says you're home with all your boys! Still praying for you, my friend!