1. Getting Pez into the Pez container isn't nearly as easy as the picture on the back of the package illustrates.
2. "Strings" on bananas are a major stressor for toddlers.
3. It is possible to do a puzzle (Elijah), feed a baby (Abigail), and read a book (Isaac) at the same time. Sorry Scrubs.
4. The moment that I have my hands most tied up, is the moment the dog will want to play with me the most.
5. I can walk three kids to the Community Center by myself. Abigail loves the baby Bjorn!
6. We have a new channel here in Turkey. I can't be sure what it is about but it looks like a Turkish religious channel. Since I don't speak (much) Turkish, and I am not Muslim, the channel is pretty useless.
7. Hatice believes that rubbing breast milk on Abigail's blocked tear ducts will heal them. I'm thinking this is a Turkish wive's tale?
8. 2 out of 3 for naps (Abigail being the "out of") down for naps is 66%. That's a D in report card standards but in comparison to 33%, it's pretty good.