Friday, August 05, 2011

Sweet memories

Many of memories of my last few days and weeks in Germany are clouded with difficulty. But not meeting Sarah and Emaline. I stole this picture off of her Facebook account as I wanted everyone to get to see the beautiful person God brought into my life:

And here is a picture of Abigail with her first friend. Hard to believe that Emaline is only 3.5 months. How fast they grow!

I know I have said it before, but I will say it again. I am not sure what would have happened to me and Abigail had we not met Sarah during our last week in Germany. I was in bad shape and all alone. I was truly worried that I might end up in the ER unable to take care of my little girl due to the emotional issues I was having. Sarah was truly a bit of Christ in the flesh for me. It just makes me realize that God hears our prayers and that we, as humans, are his hands and feet here on Earth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so blessed to have met you as well, Wendi! Thank you for giving me more credit than I deserve:)