Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Tuesday happenings!

Scrubs and I met Sarah and Della for our morning walk. Tiff had a MOPS (Moms of preschoolers) meeting to attend with her son William so she could not join us. I'm really enjoying my company during these walks. It keeps me motivated to know I have a friend or a puppy friend to walk with me. After our morning walk Scrubs and I proceeded to get a little more play time in with his toys before I had to leave to babysit Della. Della is Sarah's 8 month old daughter. I babysit her 4-5 hours a week so Sarah can attend yoga or pilates classes or just run some errands. It works out well for us both, she gets a little free time to herself during the week and I make a little extra cash with my babysitting side job. After lunch Scrubs and I made our way to Niceville so he could play in my backyard. Once again, he ran lap after lap after lap. He is hilarious to watch! I need to take some pictures of him. Our backyard does not have a lot of grass so we pretty much let him do whatever he wants. Wendi warned me he would probably dig and boy does he dig. I do not mind at all. Actually, he is loosening up the dirt for me so I can start working in the yard this spring. I may just have to have him over a little closer to spring time so he can continue his digging work. He digs deep holes too! It so funny when he decides to take a break. He comes to the door with dirt all over his nose and his front paws are so dirty. I may have to give him a bath before Wendi and John return. After running laps for several hours off and on we headed back to base to start getting ready for bed. Scrubs was so exhausted and slept in the car on the way home. Normally he likes to see where he is going. Not this time though! I achieved my goal of getting all of his energy out! Yes!

I'll blog a little later about Wednesday since I'm writing about Tuesday on Wednesday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is wonderful to have you blogging! do you really live in a town called niceville? that's the funniest town name!

Joia said...

Hey Jodi! So good to be able to hear from you every day! I feel so disconnected from all of you, while I'm so far away, and for some reason, my email account doesn't work here at my parent's house! =0/

Anonymous said...

Jodi you are fabulous!! I think when Wen and John read your blog they will be really motivated to get their fence up. That sounds like just the ticket for Mr. Scrubs.
I love reading your blog entries. I hope you can get some pics up too! Lady Di

Anonymous said...

Yes, I really do live in a town called Niceville. I always tell people it's really nice if they do not ask if it's nice first.

Joia - We really miss you and Keenan. Looking forward to having you both back. I imagine Keenan has grown so much.

Lady Di - I think they would love the fence and especially more after May Baby arrives! Glad you like the entries.

Jodi