Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Fairness for women's athletes

I continue to be incredibly burdened and worried about the future of girls and their athletic careers because of the inclusion of trans athletes into their sports. I, honestly, am dumbfounded that I am having to have this debate. It just doesn't even make sense. However, this article really said everything I am feeling about this. Changing testosterone issues temporarily does NOT change the testosterone that has been raging through a man's body for the first decades of their life. It includes a statement from one of the greatest athletes ever: Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner who shares how dangerous this will be for girls and their athletics. I pray that our culture stops trying to be so inclusive that we exclude the girls who have worked so hard to be where they are.


No comments: